[FX.php List] Web traffic versus native FileMaker use

Alain Bernard albi2103 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 17:22:25 MDT 2010

Looks like my message was cut...

The server is V8, 150 users, 50 web user (on a separate server) with PHP
script.

I found some # in the field I use in a script and when I try to sort them it
take 50% of the server ressources.
Slowing everybody else...

I delete them and the server goes down on the same script!
Just use about 1 to 4% of the power.

So may be you get strange data like a # or more ugly ones.

Amazing isn'it!
Alain