[FX.php List] Web traffic versus native FileMaker use

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 13:58:41 MDT 2010

Hey Jonathan

Would the WebDB have its own data, or just be a "UI" file pointing at
the data in MainDB?  If the latter, I don't think separating it out
would make a difference w/ these problems.

Can you see anything relevant in the FMS Admin Console during one of
the slowdowns?  Under Statistics or under Clients? (under Clients you
should see "Web" when the web user is being held up)

-Joel