[FX.php List] Web traffic versus native FileMaker use

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 13:12:00 MDT 2010

Hey Jonathan

It seems that if your performance picks back up again in the evening,
then it's probably not connected to slow record creation (I also had a
recent web slowdown due to their FMP person having added auto-enter
calc fields based on a bad relationship).

Are those FM scripts connected to the PHP calls to the DB, or are they
being run by users in FMP?  If they're called by the PHP, can you
temporarily disable them to test whether or not they're the cause?

HTH,
-Joel

Joel Shapiro
FileMaker Pro