[FX.php List] A question about synchronization

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Sat Mar 27 08:54:28 MDT 2010

Bob,

Could you set up a script that runs periodically (say every half hour)
and uses the import script step (pointing at a PHP page that serves as
an XML data source)?  Would you even need to use the VPN for that?  I
know that sometimes outgoing traffic is allowed even when incoming is
not...  Just a thought.  Personally, I really like import XML as a
tool.  Best,

--Chris