[FX.php List] Re: Problem in the logs causing Error: 802 on all XML RPC queries from that point on

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Mar 25 09:46:15 MDT 2010

Aha!  I had found a bug like this some time ago...  In short,
FileMaker was running the shutdown script every time a FileMaker query
was made via the WPE.  I'm not sure if that's ever been fixed.

--Chris