[FX.php List] Problem with clients iis install

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Fri Mar 19 23:47:10 MDT 2010

This sounds suspiciously like a network issue, especially if the FMS/IIS server the same exact one, just moved.

The only time i've gotten timeout messages in PHP are when FMS took a long time to respond and exceeded the PHP timeout. In my case, it was doing a complex find with lots of relational data.  A slow or bad connection between the computers could also prevent the web server from receiving a response in a timely manner.

An easy way to see if you're hitting the PHP timeout is to change it and see if it takes longer to get the error or completes the page: http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.set-time-limit.php (A note if you're using fastCGI: you may also have to edit the fastCGI settings, as it has it's own time limit.)