[FX.php List] Question about an FX error

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 17 13:52:59 MDT 2010

when i put that in, and comment out all the error-checking stuff, i get this:

Warning: print_r() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in /Volumes/dbraid/WebServer/Documents/php8/ccpsnew/login_process.php on line 22

I'm convinced that it's not even executing the query... which leads me back to the question of why this works with Tiger Server but not with Leopard Server...

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org