[FX.php List] Question about an FX error

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 17 13:20:18 MDT 2010

I have a client who just moved from Tiger Server to Leopard Server which runs PHP5, and now a simple little login script is showing this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array in /Volumes/dbraid/WebServer/Documents/php8/ccpsnew/login_process.php on line 22

I'm thinking that it's a PHP setting that's different in 5, but I don't know what it might be; does anyone have an idea what is different in PHP5's defaults in Leopard Server that might cause this?

Thanks,

Bob Patin
bob at patin.com