[FX.php List] Error 101 & FMSA 11

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:50:59 MDT 2010

I’ll tell you the main changes that I had to deal with changing from
6.0 ∞ to 7 and up

-max=ALL is no longer valid use -max=all ( in lowercase that is )

also with sort order

Ascend is looking for the valuelist Ascend for use as sort order,
while what you want is to use the lowercase ascend that will help you
sort ascendingly

The same goes for Descend, no longer working, descend is the way to go.

ggt