[FX.php List] Mtg at DevCon

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Jun 22 23:17:40 MDT 2010

Howdy,

Sounds great... I'm one of those who said they present (gulp...!) this year, so not sure if I'll have anything to show at this session, other than perhaps a 2 min plug for my sessions ;-)

Look forward to seeing you all...

Cheers
Steve

On 22 Jun 2010, at 01:26, Joel Shapiro wrote:

> Hey everybody
>
> We've been given a room again this year: 4-6pm on Sunday, before the 6:30 keynote.
>
> Please let me know if you've got something you'd like to show.  (I'll announce this also on other lists, but wanted to give people here the first notice.)
>
> If you haven't been before, it's an informal time for people to show what they've been doing with FileMaker and CWP.
>
> Hope to see lots of you there.  (At least 3 FX.php Listers are DevCon speakers this year!  Who else is coming to San Diego?)
>
> Best,
> -Joel

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
m: +44 77 7852 4776
3 Calshot Court, Channel Way
Ocean Village, Southampton SO14 3GR

I ran the London Marathon to raise money for UK Youth. You can still sponsor me here.