[FX.php List] Styled Text?

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Tue Jun 22 19:43:14 MDT 2010

Dear Joel,

> I'd checked out both of those editors.
>
> Webko: So do your FM fields contain the html markup (and have no FMP
> interface showing the styles)?

Yes.

I have yet to find a satisfactory way to mix and match the two - you
*can* use the GetAsCSS to display FM styled text to the web, although
it is clunky and not particularly standards compliant - but that can't
be edited via the web...

I prefer to use the web for maintaining these fields, even if it's a
web viewer using the fckEditor (tinyMCE is also very good, and
remarkably similar)

> This is a project that's hoping to maintain the styles in the FMP
> interface as well as on the web...

Yeah, getting stuff to be both nicely styled in FMP and then when
viewed by the web is a challenge...

Cheers

Webko