[FX.php List] Trouble connecting to remote mySQL DB

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Jun 7 16:27:42 MDT 2010

Steve,

You have it right.

I have total control over my own system.

I have access to phpMYadmin on the MySQL system which is hosted by a
big hosting company. I have not found the my.cnf or the logs, so I
can't figure out what is happening.

I have talked with thier tech support and they confirmed thatthe
query should work, but I i will do it again.

Sweet Dreams,

Jonathna

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group