[FX.php List] Mtg at DevCon

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:22:14 MDT 2010

If I make it for Sunday, I can show my latest amendment( It’s
currently not in the downloadable version? I believe. ) to FX.php:
FMFOpenQuery()

‎/*Amendment, this function is written to read files exported using
File Export in FMSA 10 and newer. This function is particularly
written for huge queries of data that are less likely to change often
and that would otherwise choke FM WPE*/

example:
$q = new FX( 'test.xml', '', $dataSourceType );
$q->FMFOpenQuery();
$r = $q->FMFind();

ggt