[FX.php List] Mtg at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jul 26 20:45:57 MDT 2010

Joel,

In that case, I'll try to make it to the meeting; unfortunately, this flight's the only nonstop from Nashville, so I didn't have a lot of options unless I wanted to do a two-hopper.

Best,

Bob

Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
Twitter: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker