[FX.php List] New Style Web App Framework

Masayuki Nii msyk at msyk.net
Mon Jan 11 08:25:21 MST 2010

Hi Folks,

I've developed the web application framework INTER-Mediator. You can make db-
connecting web pages without modification of HTML, mostly. It requires FX.php
and FileMaker Server so far, however I will support other database engines.

http://msyk.net/im

I'm sorry I'm not English native person, I will write documents as Japanese
first.
I hope you can enjoy it. I don't clearly mention about the licensing, I will
take MIT License. Sources will submit to a repository soon. I think it's good
to cooperate with a lot of people, developing, documentation and so on.

Thanks,