[FX.php List] RE: Filemaker French character and PHP mail function

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Wed Feb 3 10:17:08 MST 2010

3 feb 2010 kl. 17.57 skrev Gjermund Gusland Thorsen:

> Why do I after the release of Win2000, Linux and MacOS X still see
> 8859-1?
>
> UTF-8 is the standard for all current OSes

I agree, it's so time to move on to Unicode. It's crazy that so many
people don't even know what it is, why it's here, and foremost that it
IS here, in their daily computing.

> Please use pear mail

Can you tell me any reason to do so? It seems to be incredibly less
featured than SwiftMailer, far less clean in its syntax and use of
programming language.

-|