[FX.php List] [OFF] printable very wide table?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Mon Dec 13 11:51:37 MST 2010

Hey Joel,

Not really, and I have in fact done pretty much exactly what you're proposing for exactly the reasons that you mention, the variability of printers and printer settings are a minefield, so a 'known quantity' like a .pdf is a great way to get round it... assuming that actually putting the data into a spreadsheet for the end user isn't an option...??

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

Steve Winter