[FX.php List] [OT] When printing in FileMaker and sending as attachment by email...

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Sep 25 13:10:45 MDT 2009

Here is an observation that may or may not helpful.  PDFs seem to
take some time to create.  I've observed that an empty file is
created first and then is populated.  If this is the case, then
perhaps you need to add a delay before the email step, or maybe have
php test for file size before proceeding to the email step.

Or...I could be totally wrong. ;-)