[FX.php List] [API] How to monitor session in FileMaker PHP

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Mon Sep 14 10:55:49 MDT 2009

Jonathan,

Even though the php.ini file says the save_path directive must be set, my Zend install of PHP on Windows saves the sessions in a temp folder in the PHP installation directory, so there must be some other setting it is looking at that I haven't found.

Places I would check for the session files are a temp folder in the PHP installation folder, the C:\Windows\temp folder, or whichever folder is set in the TEMP system variable (My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables > System Variables).  The session files have names like 'sess_1ebeb3gptijgae5ul1amhre3j5', where the characters after the underscore are the session ID. I guess you could also search for files named 'sess_*' and see what shows up.

Andrew Denman