[FX.php List] FMStudio clone method replacement?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Fri Sep 4 01:25:56 MDT 2009

Hi David,

I think you may have something of an apples and oranges situation
there, in that clone will produce a 'copy' of an object, where as
include is for pulling in additional code... if you were going to try
this then you'd need to know what code produced the $name object in
the first place, and be able to (exactly) replicate the same
function(s) again to build your new object...

Cheers
Steve