[FX.php List] Filed name of the dial

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Wed Oct 28 10:26:30 MDT 2009

Why would using UTF8 in a UTF8 compliant system (FileMaker) be bad,
especially considering the rest of the chain (PHP, web browsers, HTML,
CSS, etc) handles UTF8 too?

Unicode and UTF8 is working well as the current/future encoding for
text, so why not use it. Someone has to move forward, so that others
will follow.