[FX.php List] FMS 10 setting up XML returns sometimes empty record sets, and sometimes fields and data working

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Mon Oct 19 07:44:20 MDT 2009

Do you mean that relaunching WPE (by disabling IWP for that database
in the databases pane in FM Admin?) gives the same effect as
"touching" the permissions, i.e that the records start being visible
again, but only for a little while?

The last time this happened for me was a while ago and before that it
was a while ago as well. It doesn't happen very often, it's measured
in a number of months between times. Overall I think it's happened
only two times for something that's been running for a couple of years.