[FX.php List] FMS 10 setting up XML returns sometimes empty record sets, and sometimes fields and data working

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Mon Oct 19 07:28:14 MDT 2009

19 okt 2009 kl. 14.56 skrev Gjermund Gusland Thorsen:

> Anyone experienced this?
>
> http://pastebin.com/f7d504cc4
>
> foundCount = 0
> ErrorCode = 0 and not 401...
>
> all fields are supposedly empty.

Hi,

Before I delve into explaining my similar experiences, do you still
have the same problem? If so, does it help if you go into the
permissions for the user/group that the user belongs to, and change
something, so that the privileges are updated. Note that I don't mean
you must change something that actually matters, do whatever little
change is needed to be able to "OK" and save the new permissions, then
change it back to what it originally was. Just to see if the problem
goes away when the permissions are definately updated at least once.

-|