[FX.php List] fx and caching

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Wed Oct 14 15:58:35 MDT 2009

Hello list,
I see that there is some kind of a caching mechanism planned for FX
but it's not able to be shown on the demo site.

I'm trying to work out a conflict between FX generated pages and the
Drupal content management system that keeps Drupal site search and the
internal Drupal cron function from being able to run on FX based nodes
with repeating terms. (i.e. Two pages with the word "filemaker" will
cause a fatal error when run through Drupal's search and cron
processes.)

There are a couple of options we are looking at, but the one that is
probably easiest for all kinds of reasons would be to run the FX.php
code through some call and store the results in a MySQL table that
Drupal could then access and call into a node. I'm wondering if the FX
Cache function could be used for this and if anyone else has another
straightforward idea for how to accomplish this.

Thanks,
David

ps: doing a google search for "fx php" gives the site summary that
credits a hack to the site, I hope everything got recovered ok from
whenever that happened.