[FX.php List] Container Quandary

David Cox davidcox at wcfs.edu
Wed Oct 7 13:19:52 MDT 2009

Forgive me if this has already been addressed before, but I've not been able
to find a solution to this problem in the documentation I have searched
through:

I would like to add/view/update the contents of a filemaker Container field
using fx.php.  I see that there are some tags in the FileMaker.php api, but
I've not been able to find anything for fx.php.  I also see that php can
handle file uploads to server disk, so should I try to pull it into the
Container from the server disk via filemaker script?  So my questions to
everyone are:

   1. can I use fx.php 'as is' to do this, but I'm just overlooking the
   obvious?
   2. what other ways are there to accomplish this for the least cost?
      1. browser->php->serverdisk->filemaker container
      2. browser->php->filemaker
      3. I've seen some other third-party options which have varying degrees
      of functionality (radinks.com, 360works SuperContainer,
w3Schools<http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/php_file_upload.asp>,
      File Thingie, etc.)

Do you have any suggestions?  Thank you for your help!

David