[FX.php List] cXML punch-out

Someone someone at gagayaya.com
Sun Nov 15 07:35:56 MST 2009

Hi Steve,
SciQuest are the creators of this cXML system

What we have:
Web Server 1				Web Server 2
Institution 					My Shopping Cart
Where the shopper begins	Where the shopper shops

Process:
1) Shopper clicks on a link on WS #1, transmitting a
PunchOutSetupRequest
2) WS #2 receives the transmission and transmit PunchOutSetupResponse
and provides a URL to start shopping
3) Shopper gets redirected to WS #2 and does their shopping.
4) Finally, Shopper clicks on checkout and transmit a
PunchOutOrderMessage with contents of cart and gets redirected back
to WS #1

WS #2 running PHP Version 4.4.9

So how do I receive and transmit cXML?
Do I need to upgrade to PHP 5 to use the new XML libraries

Thanks for any help.