[FX.php List] Monthly Event Calendar recommendations?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Nov 10 15:24:53 MST 2009

Hi Joel,

Essentially what I sent you off-list will let you do option three of those 'as is' with only a little bit of adjustment to show the various events in any given day... (for others, see http://formation.matatirosolutions.co.uk/, click the dates, code and explanation available on request ;-)

Cheers
Steve

On 10 Nov 2009, at 20:14, Joel Shapiro wrote:

> Thanks all
>
> I was thinking maybe someone would have used something like
> http://www.micronetwork.de/activecalendar
>
> Let me see what I can put together and I'll holler back if I get stuck.
>
> (Michael, do Ozzies say "sneaky peek" instead of "sneak peek", or is that a CustoMike thing? :)
>
> Best,
> -Joel
>

> On Nov 9, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Head Honcho wrote:
>
>> Hi Joelm
>>
>> On 10/11/2009, at 6:32 AM, Joel Shapiro wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> Anybody have any recommendations for putting a list of events per month (from FMP) into a monthly calendar view on the web?
>>
>> I've replicated seedcode's calendar... you could easily just use the "month" view by creating one table the relationships to your existing event table.
>>
>> You can see the sneaky peek here: <http://seedcode.cmsvr.com>
>>
>> If you want to see how it works, let me know.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Michael Ward
>> --
>> Head Honcho