[FX.php List] [OFF] Automated FTP Client for backup?

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Mon Mar 16 20:44:26 MDT 2009

On 17/03/2009, at 1:16 PM, Bob Patin wrote:

> I know this doesn't address your question, but I would be extremely
> uncomfortable about not having a pristine set of my clients' sites
> for emergencies...
>
> Countless times I've had clients over-write code that I had done for
> them,

Likewise. After a number of nasty accidents with a major Uni's
homepage when I fat fingered in vi, I will *never* work on a live web
page, no matter how small the edit.

I don't use any GUI software, but edit locally, test on dev/test, then
upload to the live site. I think in the long run it saves me time ;-)

Cheers

Webko