[FX.php List] Connecting a MYSQL database to a FileMaker database (Cross Post)

Hank Shrier hank.shrier at efn-ex.com
Mon Mar 9 22:52:12 MDT 2009

I need to connect a MYSQL database to a FileMaker database. The table structure is identical. The MYSQL structure processes transactions and the FileMaker tables will be used for reporting.  I know that PHP can be used to create reports from MYSQL. It seems that FileMaker is easier to use for the reporting engine.  All interaction with either structure will be via a web interface.  The MYSQL file is in the USA, the FileMaker files are in England and the PHP pages are in another location in the USA

TIA

Hank Shrier
Office               408-252-5418
Fax                    408-521-1801