[FX.php List] IIS 405 error

Karstyn McCoy kmccoy at supportgroup.com
Tue Mar 10 08:12:33 MDT 2009

GGT - you are correct, it is an IIS/Codeigniter issue. With trying a bunch
of different configs I ended up messing things up in general, and then had a
hard time telling where the real issue was. But is not with FX or FileMaker!

Thanks,

--Karstyn

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Gjermund Gusland Thorsen
<ggt667 at gmail.com>wrote:

> It’s not a FX.php problem, it’s probably an IIS or Codeigniter issue,
> my guess is that you will get help quicker on an IIS or Codeigniter list.
>
> ggt
>
> 2009/3/10 Karstyn McCoy <kmccoy at supportgroup.com>:
> > Troy,
> >
> > No problem, thanks for looking into it.
> >
> > The URL is valid and does work on another system, just can't get my
> > components working togetherFXcorrectly!
> >
> > --Karstyn
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Troy Meyers <tcmeyers at troymeyers.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Karstyn,
> >>
> >> I'm not used to looking at those XML URLs, but this looks odd.
> >>

> http://192.168.4.4/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=NN_PETS.fp7&-lay=FX_people&-max=50&ID_employeeNum_c.op=eq&ID_employeeNum_c=573890&-find
> >>
> >> These portions look normal to me:
> >> -db=NN_PETS.fp7
> >> -lay=FX_people
> >> -max=50
> >> ID_employeeNum_c=573890
> >> -find
> >>
> >> ... but this one ...
> >> ID_employeeNum_c.op=eq
> >> ...seems strange. I'm used to seeing:
> >> op=eq
> >> but not the 'dot' version. Maybe it's fine, but if not, could be the
> >> problem?
> >> I guess it might be fine if that's how FM is told to do "=" via XML.
> Sorry
> >> if this is a bum steer.
> >>
> >> -Troy

 650 685-4300 x213