[FX.php List] [OFF] PHP question: Pulling in text from a file

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Mar 9 10:39:57 MDT 2009

Bob,

Note that you can use the unlink() function to delete uploaded files
directly on the page where you're working with them, so you won't have
to periodically remove them by hand...  HTH

--Chris