[FX.php List] Creating a PDF label and show on a web page

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Thu Jun 25 11:27:33 MDT 2009

I have a PHP script that needs to create a PDF of a FileMaker Layout and
display on a web page. (I have Barcodes on the layout)
This is what I thought I could do:
1. Call a FileMaker script using:
$request -> AddDBParam("-script", "Make Label");
(but this is not compatible to run on FMServer Advance).
2. Get the PDF in HTML

Any body have another workflow that works with FX and FMServer Advance 10?

I could just display the label in html with dynamic data and use a style
sheet to call the bar code font but how to I get the barcode font to
download, is this legal?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John Funk