[FX.php List] Config problem

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 01:37:01 MDT 2009

For mail, postfix is the best MTA( mail transport agent ) in my opinion,
However I do not like MacOS X Server’s implementation of the config
and administration,
not to mention cyrus in which is a piece of <<I am not allowed to use
that word on the list, Chris would probably tell me that there might
be kids on the list>>

ggt