[FX.php List] Config problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jun 12 10:35:58 MDT 2009

> They need to be open if the WPE is on the separate web server
> machine, but according to your description it is on the FileMaker
> machine (i.e.: 1 machine install).

Well, it's *sort of* a 1-machine install, in that the web server is on
a 2nd machine.

So if I'm hearing you right, to do what they want to do, they need to
have a web server running on their FM machine... I spoke to their tech
yesterday, and he said he could put a web server there, and then re-
install FMSA and do a single-machine install for me, which puts PHP
and does all the proper connecting.

Sounds like, from what you're saying, that since the FMSA machine
needs a web server *anyway,* we might as well use it for the web app,
since this app will only be used during their convention, for about a
week or so.

Am I hearing you right that the FMSA machine needs to have a web
server running on it, whether it's used or not?

Thanks,

BP