[FX.php List] Thoughts about line 1425 of FX.php

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jun 11 09:16:09 MDT 2009

Steve,

Yes this would be a good addition to FX, and yes, I've seen this error
before in specific situations.  Kudos for actually doing something
about it (don't I feel sheepish... =)  Looks like a good addition to
me, though it does appear that you've got an extra concatenation
operator within your foreach() loop.

--Chris