[FX.php List] Thoughts about line 1425 of FX.php

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Jun 10 15:49:45 MDT 2009

Hi Dale,

As per the original post, I get it whenever I submit an array through
the post variable... so if my form has something like

<input type="text" name="box[]" value="car" />
<input type="text" name="box[]" value="truck" />
<input type="text" name="box[]" value="bus" />
<input type="text" name="box[]" value="plane" />
<input type="text" name="box[]" value="helicopter" />

When the data arrives back at PHP I have an array in the POST variable
called box, which has as it's values car, truck etc...

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz