[FX.php List] [OT] Windows are any of you able to run CYGWIN stuff from within FileMaker?

Ernest Cunningham ernest.cunningham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:00:06 MDT 2009

Yeah you can run Curl from windows using a few years ago. Lemmie find
it:
Ok, its been a while but here is part of the script I used and links
to software I used.
Dont have time to go over it but I hope this helps ya.

Download curl for windows here: http://curl.haxx.se/download.html

I triggered this using a plugin called Shell.fmx.

However www.abstrakt.com no longer seams to be the proper website so I
have attached the plugin but not sure if it will work with the latest
FileMaker versions.

If anybody needs the plugin email me, or even better if you are, or
know the developer or how to get ahold of him her give me a buzz.

Kind regards,

Ernest Cunningham

   FileMaker Database and iPhone Software Developer
   Nelson,  New Zealand

   Ernest Cunningham
   Mobile: +64-21-40 66 75
   Web Site: www.ging.co.nz