[FX.php List] FW: FX.php problem ... Record Not Found

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at otc.fsu.edu
Sat Jun 6 18:54:06 MDT 2009

Thanks Webko and ggt!

I figured it out .. my close form tag was outside of the table row close
tag .. so it was confused!  It now looks like this:

class='tiny' value='Save' />
	        </form>
		  <?php
		  }
		  ?>

I also got the re-sort-on-the-fly issue solved (with some help
previously from the list) .. when they enter the new print order number,
it submits the new number minus .5 into the print order field.  It then
runs a Filemaker script that searches for all their records, sorts them
by print order, then does a replace contents using serial number.  Works
like a charm!!

I shall sleep soundly tonight and dream about how much I love this list!
:-)

Thanks again,
Trish