[FX.php List] 802 Error on cloned machine. Help.

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Thu Jun 4 16:01:29 MDT 2009

I just enabled a db via XML, hosted it on FMPA 10 and tried to connect
from a separate server. Also received error 802.

Array
(
     [data] => Array
         (
         )

     [linkNext] =>
     [linkPrevious] =>
     [foundCount] => -1
     [fields] => Array
         (
         )

     [URL] => http://USERNAME:PASSWORD@IP_ADDRESS:80/fmi/xml/
FMPXMLLAYOUT.xml?-db=DB_NAME.fp7&-lay=LAYOUT&-max=50&Item.op=eq&Item=
%2A&-view
     [query] =>
     [errorCode] => 802
     [valueLists] => Array
         (
         )

)

On Jun 4, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Jonathan Schwartz wrote:

> Yes.
>
>> Has XML been enabled in the Admin Console?
>>
>> Anders
>>
>> On Jun 4, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Jonathan Schwartz wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> Helping a colleague...
>>>
>>> A working fx.php system stopped working after it was moved to
>>> another machine.  Produces 802 error.
>>>
>>> FMS10 is properly serving db's.
>>>
>>> Only wrinkle I can think of is that the hard drive name was
>>> changed. We changed it back to the original name, but no joy.
>>>
>>> Web Publishing server has been restarted, but not Server or Machine.
>>>
>>> The web system is down. I am running out of ideas.
>>>
>>> Thx
>>>
>>> Jonathan
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jonathan Schwartz