[FX.php List] Switch of web host - HTML special chars strippedfrom FX output (FMU6)

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Mon Jun 1 08:48:15 MDT 2009

Apart from a number of version differences in the libraries used, the
obvious differences are that the new host uses zend-multibyte, and
(maybe more importantly) it seems that the new host uses libxml while
the old host uses the expat library.

The latter is what I'd start investigating, and second to that I'd
look at possible Unicode issues, first focusing on differences in the
PHP settings. That Zend Multibyte is of interest as well, though it
seems to be some half-born child, not much info about it.