[FX.php List] Shopping Carts - Keep in SessionVars or Add Recordsright away?

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Wed Jul 29 19:30:37 MDT 2009

I would expect storage of form data in $_SESSION to be faster than
storing it in FileMaker tables. Storing anything in memory is faster
than writing it out, especially if your target for writing is
FileMaker. The marginal speed trade-off of writing records is
acceptable to me... especially since I rarely find myself writing to
FileMaker any more. (Yes, I know. Sniff. Sniff.)

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org