[FX.php List] PHP question: Presenting the user with multiplepages from each result

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Tue Jul 14 12:43:56 MDT 2009

I just returned from a trip to Norway and although this issue appears
to have been resolved many days ago, I'd like throw out another
suggestion for creating PDFs via PHP, namely "mPDF". This class lets
you use CSS and HTML in your PDFs, and seems far more straightforward
and malleable in my opinion than fpdf, especially when building tables.

<http://mpdf.bpm1.com/>

I have not used the latest 3.0beta version, but I used 2.5 extensively
last year and it worked reasonable well.

Regards,
Anders Monsen