[FX.php List] FX_Error in iis only

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Jul 10 13:09:30 MDT 2009

Interesting.  If I can ask...what does the php  "is_object" tell you
that an $Result['error_Code'] would not reveal?

I am learning to appreciate the entire realm of errors that can...AND
DO...occur when a php page goes south.  This one addressse the
scenario where PHP is alive, FMP is alive, WPE is alive, fx.php has
executed and can not continue because no data has been returned.

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com