[FX.php List] FX_Error in iis only

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Fri Jul 10 11:54:13 MDT 2009

I am getting this error when running my solution on my clients iis web
server. My development server is Windows / Apache and everything works fine.
Any ideas how to patch for iis? Or do I wait for the whole world to switch
to Apache :)

Thanks,
John Funk

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CargoTRK\loginvalidate.php on line 20

The first 20 lines of loginvalidate.php are listed here:
<?php
require_once ('FX/FX.php');
require_once ('includes/server.php');
require_once ('includes/includes.php');
$stime=time();
//define('DEBUG', True);
//display_post_get();

$Submit=$_REQUEST["Submit"];

//Query Account Number and Pass for login
$AccountNumber=$_REQUEST["AccountNumber"];
$Pass=$_REQUEST["Pass"];
$request = new FX($ServerIP, $port, 'FMPro7');
$request->SetDBData($db, 'web_shippers','1');
$request->SetDBUserPass($fmAccount, $fmPass);
$request->AddDBParam('AccountNumber', "==".$AccountNumber);
$request->AddDBParam('Pass',"==".$Pass);
$result =$request->FMFind();
$records =$result['data'];