[FX.php List] Parsing FP7 XML data

Paul paul at mancomp.co.nz
Thu Jul 9 00:20:27 MDT 2009

Hi Chris

Actually XML is on for that database - your samples.

It is early evening here and we are off to a Tchaikovsky concert - so
all on hold till tomorrow morning,

However I am thinking of popping the other hard drive into my research
computer. This is the one with Apache PHP MySQL running - and running
for the past five years. I am going to install FM server and see if I
can get them all to talk to each other.

Do you know of people using Apache with FX on PC?

I think Apache is much better - for one thing it gives good messages on
start-up if things are wrong - missing.

I shall have to play around with PHP.INI I suppose - any knowledge on
this?

I have to enable curl I think.

What I have been doing was done using the Filemaker setup - their
PHP.INI so that it would run their test programmes - but maybe there is
some interference. Anyway - it is worth an hours work.

I don't like Microsoft on principle and so that spreads to IIS.

Any comments - help?

Paul