[FX.php List] Re: PHP question: Presenting the user with multiple pages from each result

NSPA/ACP webmaster at studentpress.org
Wed Jul 8 15:08:12 MDT 2009

I looked at TCPDF when this link was posted and it looked promising. I
didn't see anything specific about one feature I would want, though:
is it possible to write content onto an existing PDF file and present
that to the user? For example, take a blank form PDF, fill in some
blanks with data from FileMaker and let the user download it, fill out
the rest and mail?

Marc Wood
Mpls.