[FX.php List] PHP question: Presenting the user with multiple pages from each result

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Thu Jul 2 11:21:48 MDT 2009

It seems I may have run full circle, my original plan was to have FileMaker
make the PDFs from an FM layout, but export to PDF is NOT supported on
FMServer, so I changed to a PHP / FM generated HTML page but now found out
having css / multiple pages is a web browser compatibility problem.
For simplicity, I am thinking of creating the HTML labels one by one with a
javascript print button and a next button to get the next record / label.
Make sense?
John