[FX.php List] [OFF] PHP errors during FMS9 backup

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Jan 20 06:53:36 MST 2009

No IWP. Just Filemaker PHP.

To be clear, the problem is receiving 802 errors while backup is
running...for 24 minutes.

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
415-370-5011
jonathan at exit445.com
Note: I am sending this message from my mobile device. Please excuse
brevity or errors.

On Jan 20, 2009, at 12:37 AM, "Gjermund Gusland Thorsen" <ggt667 at gmail.com

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org