[FX.php List] [OFF] Anyone fluent with setting up Wordpress?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 19 11:24:23 MST 2009

Dreamweaver's just what I use to write pages; I *assume* my web server
may have a log entry for this error, but haven't looked at that.
Dreamweaver's just a WYSIWYG editor for HTML and such; I like it
because I can see what my page is going to look like, and I've been
using it for years. Tried some text editors like TextMate but could
never get used to them.

DW also has FTP built-in which is handy too; I have all my clients'
sites set up in there (probably close to a hundred) and can pull up a
site and work on it, FTP in and out, without running any other app. It
also interfaces with Fireworks, which is their graphics app, and I use
it to do some of the graphics work that I have to do. Fireworks will
also create Javascript pulldown menu sets for use with Dreamweaver; it
generates the code, does all of it, and then you can open it in
Dreamweaver and flesh out the page. Very slick. There are other things
it does as well, like creating Javascript form validation, which is
handy. The newest version has much better CSS integration too...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker