[FX.php List] Dynamic Flash Text and PHP

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Tue Jan 13 12:06:38 MST 2009

It's actually pretty easy - just set up your php as you usually would
in a standard case for a foreach loop and your field, then assign a
variable to be equal to your field and close the loop. At the end
you'll put in the print statement of myVar=$yourvariable

so it ends up looking something like this (if you are going with the
Kirupa sample):
<?php
  require_once('Connections/flash.php');

$flash_find = clone($flash);
$flash_find->layout = 'FMPlayout';
$flash_findCriterions = array('fragrance'=>'='.$_REQUEST['*'],);
foreach($flash_findCriterions as $key=>$value) {
     $flash_find->AddDBParam($key,$value);
}

fmsSetPage($flash_find,'flash',1);

$flash_result = $flash_find->FMFind();

$flash_row = current($flash_result['data']);
$flash_row_key = key($flash_result['data']);

	foreach( $flash_result['data'] as $flash_row_key=>$flash_row ) {
        $x = $flash_row['FileMakerData'][0];

		}
?>
<?php print "myVar=$x"; ?>